Hey guys! Welcome to our photography blog!
ENJOY
There
is something, in every body mind, that makes people able to see the
world in all its shades, and able to understand it, each on its own way.
That thing is imagination. And the
necessary means to make this possible is art. Some interpret it singing,
others painting, others dancing, some prefer not to show it at all. I
am one of those who want to have a means to make alive the imagination.
And I love doing it with photograpy.
Click "Photos" on our menu and choose a category to see more!
 |
| Dark Blue |Beatrice| |
THROW BACK IN SUMMER ...
FINALLY SPRING IS HERE!
YOU CANNOT SAY YOU HAVE THOROUGHLY SEEN ANYTHING UNTIL YOU HAVE GOT A PHOTOGRAPH OF IT.
(Emile Zola, 1900)
 |
| ’cause you’re a sky full of stars (A shoot of the 19th December 2014) |Beatrice| |
 |
| December°16°2014 |Beatrice| |
.JPG) |
| December°16°2014 |Beatrice| |
.JPG) |
| December°12°2014 |Beatrice| |
.JPG) |
| December°10°2014 |Beatrice| |
 |
| Sunrise in Genoa... How can I hate this city with that sky? |Beatrice| |
Excellent blog and beautiful photo shots I especially love the kitty. ♥
ReplyDeleteI too as well post phlogs (blogs) of my photos as well if you would like to take a look you can check it out you can click on the url --->> http://marieflutterby.blogspot.ca/
Thank You so much @marieflutterby ! And I love the cat too, it's one of my favourite shoots!!
ReplyDeleteI have find you via Google+ and love your briljant photos! And I like the quore from Emile Zola.
ReplyDeleteThank you @jedidja ! Soon I will publish captures from my last trip, I hope that you will visit my blog again to see them. If you love photography enter our contest. it could be fun!
ReplyDelete